Batch is better for business
Small batch, super-powered. Introducing Clever Batch.
If you are making pre-prepared meals, artisan products or baked goods and wanting to sell directly to customers, our automated batch model takes care of all the complicated moving parts, without losing any connection with your customers.
For your customers, this model satisfies demand for a predictable weekly supply of home cooked style meals.
For you, it allows for a highly efficient production model: you receive orders first, prepare, cook and only deliver at one point in time.
So, batch sounds great, right? Yes, but it’s typically a nightmare to manage. Read on to see how we make it a piece of cake!
About the B word
The word “batch” sometimes denotes a wholesale, large, commercial way to cook, while “small batch” conjures lovely images of local micro businesses cooking only as much as they need. Clever Batch is small batch, super power.
Facts on batch
- Efficiently manages staffing: You’ll know exactly what your orders are each week so you can plan what staff are needed in your kitchen and when.
- Saves on food costs and eliminate waste: Ordering ingredients in bulk based on customer orders means you’ll only be paying for, and using, what
- Creates a predictable rhythm for customers: Customers come to expect a regular weekly menu and swiftly develop a habit of ordering their meals at the same time each week.
- Keeps it local: One delivery run with local drop offs is much more efficient than in and out deliveries for always open menus and is
- a great way to connect with local customers.
- Saves time: Cooking in batches in a single session rather than over several days for always open orders means you’ll be able to plan time for other business activities.
- Grows revenue: The method is highly suitable to growing consistent revenue at your pace.
Clever Batch with Cookaborough
- Packed full of features that put all the benefits of batch right into the palm of your hands.
- Allows you to seamlessly connect and manage customer communications without losing any personal touches.
- Allows you to schedule weekly menus that go direct to your customers.
- Automatically calculates ingredient portions and costs for each meal and seamlessly manage customer orders, including payments.
- Automatically generates shopping /stock lists by menu item and your preferred supplier.
- Generates ingredient and nutrition labels (with automatically identified allergens) for your meals.
There’s much more to it, but access to our full suite of features and functions is included in our low commission fee, including resources to help you manage and grow your business. Plus, you’re covered by our comprehensive third-party insurance policy!
If you like the sound of all this, you can sign up right away at Cookaborough.com or get in touch with our helpful team at [email protected]
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Cookaborough community!